Join a Food, Health & Lifestyle Health Coaching Programme
I’m now in the driving seat, not a silenced passenger.
A Patient, Better Conversations, Better Health Coaching
Food, health and lifestyle coaching provides you with information, education, inspiration and coaching support to make the difference between wishing your life was better and gaining the knowledge, skills, tools and confidence to create a healthier and happier life.
As a Food & Lifestyle Health Coach, I’m not a registered dietician or a doctor, but a catalyst; my role is educative and supportive and we work together to make the changes that matter for YOU.
During the coaching process, the information that emerges from my analysis and research will inform, inspire, motivate and empower you to become a confident co-participant in healing and managing your health and well-being.
I offer two basic programmes:
- A 4-Week Wellness Reset
- An 8-Week Wellness Plan
About my Food Health and Lifestyle Coaching Programmes
At the very heart of my holistic approach is careful analysis, responsive research, detailed guidance and support to ‘get behind’ the food, health and lifestyle concerns, issues and symptoms that you’re struggling with.
But, because every single one of us is an individual with a unique constitution, you will have specific requirements; so while I’ve set out below the basic elements of each programme, these can be adjusted to accommodate your individual needs.
My aim is to inform, educate, inspire and support you to regain your energy, vitality and much better health – so I’m always happy to discuss your specific needs and how my approach will work for you.
4 Week Wellness Reset
- You complete a Comprehensive Health Questionnaire, Food Log and a Basal Temperature & Pulse Chart
- I analyse, evaluate and research the above and produce a 4 Week Wellness Reset. This will include guidance on health priorities and materials on indicative food & nutritional requirements (including menus and key recipes); guidance on lifestyle adjustments: sleep, movement; environmental toxins; stress; self & other relationships; and any key tests which may be indicated.
- We have a 60-minute Feedback Consultation (via Skype or telephone) to guide you on how to implement the Wellness Reset
- If, within the two weeks of commencing the Wellness Reset, you need clarification on any element, I offer a 30-minute Review Consultation by Skype, telephone or email at no charge. Thereafter, your investment in on-going consultations will be on the basis of £60 per hour.
Based on the above elements, your investment is £270.00
The health benefits are enormous, I feel so much better – a lot more energy and feel much less tired and much less stressed. My sleep pattern is a lot better too. People are passing comment on how well I look – and I like it! I feel like I’ve got ME back!
8 Week Wellness Plan
- You complete a Comprehensive Health Questionnaire, a Health History Questionnaire, a Food Log and a Basal Temperature/Pulse Chart
- I analyse, evaluate and research your responses to the above and produce your individualised 8-Week Wellness Plan. The Plan will comprise: comprehensive guidance on health priorities and supporting materials on indicative food & nutritional requirements (including menus and key recipes); guidance on lifestyle adjustments: sleep, movement; environmental toxins; stress; self & other relationships; and any key tests which may be indicated.
- We have a 60-minute Feedback Consultation (via Skype or telephone) to guide you on how to implement the 8-Week Wellness Plan
- We have a 45-minute Review Consultation, after 2 weeks
- We have a 45-minute Review Consultation, after 4 weeks
- I provide reasonable telephone/email support throughout this period, together with any further educative handouts and links to educative articles via email.
- We have a 30-minute Follow-Up Consultation after 8 weeks.
Based on the above elements, your investment is in the region of £450.00
Experience has proved that an investing in a coaching programme brings benefits far in excess of a series of ‘one-off’ consultations…
I’d wanted to go down the route of natural medicine, but not had the confidence to break from the ‘norm’. There’s a lot more to the programme than sorting out your diet. One thing that the programme has done – probably the best thing – is that it’s given me the tools to be able to recognise patterns in my health and behaviour and most of the time, it all links to what I eat. I’d really wanted to lose weight, but that’s no longer a priority; I want to be healthy, not thin. I want to (and do) love myself – something which I never thought I’d say!
Do this NOW:
This 20 minutes could absolutely change your life!
Izabella Natrins – Food | Health | Lifestyle
As a Certified GAPS Practitioner (Intestinal & Digestive Health), a Food & Lifestyle Health Advocate, a qualified Nutritional Chef and an experienced health researcher & writer, I’ve learned from helping scores of others – and from the experience of my own health challenges – that our food and our lifestyle is THE solution to much better health at any age.
As a partner, a mum & a grand-mum, I know ‘busy’! All around me I see women like me, who are tired of being tired and tired of struggling.
But with the right support, we can all develop the knowledge, skills, tools and the confidence to make the rest of our life the BEST of our life!