Protecting your privacy
I am extremely concerned to protect your privacy and confidentiality. I understand that all users of this site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not fall into the hands of a third party. My policy is both specific and strict. If you think my policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell me.
I do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site. If this policy should change in the future then I shall provide notification in advance and the opportunity for all users to indicate whether or not they would prefer that I do not provide the information to third parties as proposed.
Here is a list of the information I collect, and why it is necessary to collect it:
1. Basic identification and contact information such as your name and contact details.
This information is used:
1.1. to provide you with the services which you request;
1.2. to maintain accounts;
1.3. for billing;
1.4. to enable me to answer your enquiries;
1.5. for verifying your identity for security purposes;
1.6. for marketing my services and products;
1.7. to help make my web site as useful to you as possible;
1b. Use of non-personally identifiable information: information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
2. Your IP address is recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. This information is used:
2.1. in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of my site;
2.2. to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
2.3. to tell you about other of my services.
3. Information volunteered by you for a particular purpose, for example a personal profile, survey, job application form, or contest. This information will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided it. Information is disclosed to third parties only where the third party concerned qualifies in whatever way the web site page requires.
4. Business information – This is information given to me in the course of your business and mine, such as in relation to your application to partner with me or advertise with me. Such information is retained for business use only. I undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. I expect you and any partner to reciprocate this policy.
5. Disclosure to Government – Iam subject to the law like everyone else. I may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request, or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
6. Information request – At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that II hold about you, by contacting me. To better safeguard your information, I will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.