The road to energy, vitality and health can be confusing!
Energy, vitality and health is a BIG subject and you’ll find information on every conceivable angle under the Sun and advice a-plenty out there! In truth, there’s now so much ‘health’ information that it’s very easy to be completely overwhelmed, confused and left with more questions than answers. Questions like:
What should I read? Who should I listen to? Can I trust them? How do I actually make this happen? Where do I start? Where to I find time? Will it work? How will I know?
From my own experience of researching, trialling and actually making the food and lifestyle changes and transition to a different way of shopping, cooking, eating and living, I know only too well that a little extra support would have made all the difference to my progress and motivation!
Some busy, overwhelmed women, want more intensive coaching support & guidance to make food, health and lifestyle changes.
But others want a ‘lighter’ touch – working at their own pace to set and steer them on the road to regaining their energy, vitality and health. That’s where a well-designed, comprehensive online course comes into its own and I have two great courses in progress!
eCourse: Once Upon a Cook: Food Wisdom, Better Living. Learn how to cook, where to shop and what eat for energy, vitality and health!
Launching: Spring 2019
Once Upon a Cook: Food Wisdom, Better Living, brings together traditional, time-honoured food wisdom and the science which validates what our grannies have known for generations*. Packed with PDF downloads, checklists, tips, techniques, ‘how-to’ videos, menus and recipes to help you shop, cook and eat for energy, vitality and health.
Once Upon a Cook: Food Wisdom, Better Living – how to:
- Use foods that build your body and foods that give you energy.
- Stop fearing commonly ‘demonised’ foods that are essential for energy, vitality and health.
- Use traditional, time-honoured foods that are deliciously powerful ‘medicine’.
- Make bone broths, stocks, soups, casseroles and stews that heal.
- Cook offal – without tears!
- Culture dairy for delicious, probiotic yoghurt, labneh, kefir and simple cheeses.
- Make powerful probiotic kimchis, krauts and other fermented vegetables.
- Make kombucha.
- Make authentic organic sourdough bread.
- Set up and equip your healing kitchen.
- Learn no-fuss tips and techniques for preparing and cooking traditional foods.
- In short, discover where to shop, how to cook and what eat for energy, vitality and health!
Thanks so much Isabel, I really LOVED the workshop and the delicious lunch, and I am feeling very inspired – making my labneh tomorrow!
Once Upon a Cook: Food Wisdom, Better Living will be coming on-line in Summer 2018 and the course will give you life-time access to work at your own pace, review the modules and watch the videos as often as you like.
eCourse: Femergy! Restore your Womanly Energy, Vitality and Health
Launching: Summer 2019
WOMEN ARE SPECIAL. Our feminine archetypal roles as Queen, Mother, Wise Woman, Lover, call us to be all things to all people. As we hold our partner, our children, our family, our community, and indeed the whole world in the palm of our caring hand, then we need to ensure we have the energy, vitality and health to show up to the challenge!
By taking action in ALL six areas of true health, you will ‘femergise‘ your life by building healthy habits that fix your sleep, stress, digestion, movement, environment and connectedness.
Make the rest of your life, the best of your life – so every day feels like a gift from heaven!
Energy, vitality, health and happiness is everybody’s birth-right and I KNOW that, with food and lifestyle changes, energy, vitality and health can be reclaimed at any age.
In 2009 at the Vancouver Peace summit, the Dalai Lama said:
The world will be saved by the Western woman.
That’s quite some task and one to which women are more than equal. And doesn’t it feel like it’s our time to express and use our ‘soft power’ to lead change and shake things up? But we need to save ourselves first – to put on our own ‘oxygen-masks’ before we can help others!
True health isn’t a destination – it’s a 24/7 journey of transformation.
It all starts by putting YOU at the centre of the complex and interconnected web that is your whole life and creating a life that really does feel like a gift from heaven!
But transformation doesn’t happen overnight; it’s the small, step-wise, do-able changes that create the sustainable, ‘healthy habits’ that are transformational. And they soon add up to the big pay-off: more energy, more vitality and true health!
‘Femergy!’ will help you to:
- Understand why a strong metabolism is the key to a health body and mind: how eating and digesting a metabolically supportive diet, restoring restful sleep, reducing stress, taking regular breaks in nature to move your body and fostering inner and outer connectedness will create truly ‘whole’ and healthy YOU.
- Take actions which exchange old habits that rob you of energy, vitality and health for new, sustainable habits which will transform your life:
- Improve the quality of your sleep,
- Deal better with stress,
- Transition to a metabolically supportive and healing diet
- Move your body naturally
- ‘De-tox’ the environment inside and outside your home
- Establish and improve the quality of your ‘inner’ and ‘outer’ connectedness
‘Femergy!’ will be coming on-line 2018 and the course will give you life-time access to work at your own pace, review the modules and watch the videos as often as you like.
Izabella Natrins – Food | Health | Lifestyle
As a Certified GAPS Practitioner (Intestinal & Digestive Health), a Food & Lifestyle Health Advocate, a qualified Nutritional Chef and an experienced health researcher & writer, I’ve learned from helping scores of others – and from the experience of my own health challenges – that our food and our lifestyle is THE solution to much better health at any age.
As a partner, a mum & a grand-mum, I know ‘busy’! All around me I see women like me, who are tired of being tired and tired of struggling.
But with the right support, we can all develop the knowledge, skills, tools and the confidence to make the rest of our life the BEST of our life!