#Organuary 2020 is a very good time to make my slow-cooked and deeply nourishing Offaly Good Beef Shin Ragu. I’m starting the new decade with a resolution to play my part in reducing food waste, respect the animals that feed us and support a regenerative environment with this delicious ragu chock...
- “She explains things in an easy to understand way and is not condescending or judgemental.” – Steph’s testimonial
- 💪 IMMUNE RESILIENCE #27: IS COVID-19 AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER?
- 💪 IMMUNE RESILIENCE #26: BREATHING PROPERLY
- 💪 IMMUNE RESILIENCE #25: HUMAN CONNECTION, COVID-19 & BLACK LIVES
- 💪 IMMUNE RESILIENCE #19: VITAMIN D (aka Vitamin Sunshine)