Immune Resilience Series #25: Human Connection, Covid-19 & Black Lives. I wonder if humankind has ever felt more vulnerable, alone, disconnected, misunderstood and unhappy? All these are factors which impact powerfully on our sense of self-worth and value, and also provoke a chronic and enduring stress response which depletes and...
- “She explains things in an easy to understand way and is not condescending or judgemental.” – Steph’s testimonial
- 💪 IMMUNE RESILIENCE #27: IS COVID-19 AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER?
- 💪 IMMUNE RESILIENCE #26: BREATHING PROPERLY
- 💪 IMMUNE RESILIENCE #25: HUMAN CONNECTION, COVID-19 & BLACK LIVES
- 💪 IMMUNE RESILIENCE #19: VITAMIN D (aka Vitamin Sunshine)