Why Women Should Track Their Vitamin D. In the wake of reducing our risk for and recovering from COVID-19, and as we come into full summer, Vitamin D is on the tip of everyone’s tongue. And research is giving us plenty on the pros (and the cons) of supplementing D. But why should...
- “She explains things in an easy to understand way and is not condescending or judgemental.” – Steph’s testimonial
- 💪 IMMUNE RESILIENCE #27: IS COVID-19 AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER?
- 💪 IMMUNE RESILIENCE #26: BREATHING PROPERLY
- 💪 IMMUNE RESILIENCE #25: HUMAN CONNECTION, COVID-19 & BLACK LIVES
- 💪 IMMUNE RESILIENCE #19: VITAMIN D (aka Vitamin Sunshine)